Friday, August 7, 2009

Why is it so hard?

It is REALLY simple, just not easy. The previous posts used a few ideas to lay my case for why it is so simple, and so hard.

1. You are programmed to eat Man Made food.

If there ever was a matrixesque scenario, it is us and food. We have been programmed and marketed by people who make, process, sell, or otherwise profit off of food (including all the cool diets, books, and nutritional products).

The first step in all recovery is to accept Truth, and reject Lies. Find the Truth, and you will see the Lies dissolve. Admit you are programmed, and reject it.

2. You are acclimated to the false flavors, and apparent convenience of Food Babylon.

You are so used to this, you might not have a cue what reality is. When a piece of ripe, fresh well grown fruit doesn't catch your taste buds attention, you can be sure you are so far away from your original design something is clearly out of balance. I still LOVE Pringles potato chips, and have a weakness for french fired potatoes. At times I have to avoid them entirely just to put myself back into line.

You also believe that it is easier to make and eat pre-made food. The perceived convenience is a trick, and is not real. Fresh, Raw, God Made Food is ready to eat. You can always make it more sophisticated, but it isn't needed.

3. You are used to eating way too much, because your body doesn't get enough nutrition from your diet.

This is one of my biggest ideas I try t communicate. Lets take Meat...

100 grams of protein from meat versus 50 grams of protein from Raw Almonds.

I eat the meat, and by the time my body digests it, deal with the effects of digesting it, and processes the amino acids, I might get 20-30% of the protein. Lets say I got 30 grams of amino acids total net gain. I did that at a cost to the rest of my system, and for some people, a cost to the planet and living beings.

I eat the almonds, and by the time my body digests them I have not had to deal with the by products of acid forming products, unhealthy fats, and similar products not found in the plant kingdom. I end up with a net gain of 90% of the protein (a made up a number here), or 45 grams. There are little to no byproducts of strain on my system in general.

Net gain is similar, if not more for the raw food, with less damage. It is far more EFFICIENT. If were to eat the meat constantly, I would not be eating (and more importantly assimilating) protein in as much quantity, and would need more intake, with less output.

These are just some simple ideas that are a part of any struggle to get off Man Made Food and into God Made Food.

Next.... the simple idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment